- MLS® #:A4450226
- Pine Heights Court
- 5219 13th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1742 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4667 32nd Ct E, Bradenton
Welcome home! Beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch in the desirable community of Manatee Oaks. This well maintained 1753 sq. ft. ranch is move-in ready. Step inside and you are immediately greeted by voluminous ceilings, tons of light, wood flooring, and beautiful crown molding. The formal living room and dining room boast wood flooring, while the expansive 18’x12’ family room hosts a wood burning flagstone fireplace and custom plantation shutters with French door access to the screened lanai. Adjacent is the stunning remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, oversized peninsula with double sink, pull down faucet, and handcrafted wooden cabinetry filled with an abundance of pullout drawers. Perfect for the chef in the family! The home is energy efficient with newer windows throughout the home and a Trane A/C that is 2 years old. Enjoy the outdoors on the 24’ screened lanai with ceiling fans accessible by the family room, dining room and bedroom making this space extremely versatile. Just outside the lanai is a stamped concrete patio perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee. Large fenced in yard to host the next family picnic or a swimming pool! Centrally located and close proximity to downtown Bradenton and Sarasota, I-75, UTC Mall, and the vibrant Gulf Coast beaches. This home is a must see and won’t last long, call for a private showing today!
- MLS® #A4450290
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,753
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Address4667 32nd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionManatee Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$163
- Avg. asking price$285,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market12
- MLS® #:A4449469
- Palma Sola Bay Estates
- 7903 22nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1689 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4443098
- Highland Park Resub
- 3202 7th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1826 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Manatee Oaks
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $269,900|
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $339,000|
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $275,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.