- MLS® #:A4445704
- Oaks 2 Ph 3
- 423 Macewen Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 4 BD 4 BA 3832 Sq Ft 0.70 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
376 S Creek Dr, Osprey
DON'T BUILD when you can own this 2016 custom home just 9 minutes from the gorgeous crystal sands & tranquil turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. West of Trail in the gated waterfront community of South Creek this 3 bedroom 3.5 bath + den home sits on nearly 1/2 acre graced with luscious tropical landscaping. The moment you step through the front door you'll notice quality finishes and perfect use of space. Open & airy with soaring coffered ceilings, custom built ins, abundant impact windows & French doors allowing plentiful natural light to flow in. The kitchen is truly a chef's delight and features high end custom cabinetry, pull out shelves, granite counters, top of the line Kitchen Aid appliances including a 36" 6 burner gas stove, convection microwave & oven and Delta Touch-2-0 faucet. The spacious island gives your sous chef loads of prep space and the breakfast bar or dinette is the perfect place for casual dining. The owners suite boasts tray ceilings, private door to the brick pavered lanai & heated salt water pool/spa area, luxurious bath w/ huge dual closets, large soaking tub, separate walk in shower, double vanities and sinks. Bedroom 2 is en suite and all three bedrooms are smartly placed on opposite ends of the home. The roomy den w/ built in desk is great for the remote executive. Large laundry room w/ gas dryer, air conditioned 3 car garage w/ workshop. Community park, day dock & kayak launch gives easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway. A must see, schedule your private showing now!
- MLS® #A4450265
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,095
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Propane
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments, Low Emissivity Windows
- RoofTile, Slate
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market5
- Address376 S Creek Dr
- SubdivisionSouth Creek
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$243
- Avg. asking price$612,100
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- MLS® #:A4450692
- Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club
- 257 Lookout Point Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 3 BA 3215 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
- MLS® #:A4449081
- 140 Sugar Mill Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 4 BD 4 BA 3286 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to South Creek
Turtle Bay Sec 1
|Price Range:||$575,000 - $575,000|
Harbor Lights Mhp Co op
|Price Range:||$579,000 - $579,000|
|Price Range:||$349,000 - $949,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:16pm EST.