- MLS® #:A4442371
- Bradenton Country Club To 64
- 5000 18th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2762 Sq Ft 7736.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2008 72nd St Nw, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. STUNNING Westerly sunset views are yours to cherish from this Craftsman style waterfront home situated on 1/3 of an acre. This 3 bedroom 3 bath home is located in sought after NW Bradenton's Bishops Point on a saltwater canal offering sailboat water and views of the Skyway Bridge. Enter from the large charming Southern style front porch into a beautiful foyer showcasing soaring volume ceilings, clerestory windows and natural abundant lighting. Enjoy a very spacious 3740 sf of living area with two Master Suites, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor in addition to a guest bedrooom overlooking the water, all offering walk-in closets plus a large Bonus Room to use as you wish. The 3rd bathroom could easily double as a future pool bath. Interior features include a fireplace, wet bar, bay window, breakfast nook, dining room and 3 attic storage rooms. The Master has a lovely private terrace balcony, huge walk-in closet with a laundry chute, sit down vanity and two toilet rooms. The brand new $12K huge patio deck is just perfect for relaxing and enjoying gorgeous sunsets, dining and entertaining. Exterior amenities include a well/irrigation system, $17k generator to run the home, 7,000lb lift with electric, water, cleaning station and remote plus so much more. Watch the manatees, kayak, and fish from your dock. Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico with no fixed bridges to maneuver. Non-deed restricted. Be sure to request the features sheet, there's too much to list!!!
- MLS® #A4450238
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,740
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall, Basement
- Address2008 72nd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShaws Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$260
- Avg. asking price$1,007,000
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning, Decorative
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market17
- MLS® #:A4443382
- River Strand
- 8915 Rum Runner Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2394 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4401430
- Hawks Harbor
- 7134 Hawks Harbor Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 3 BA 3474 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Shaws Point
Not In Subdivision
|Price Range:||$948,000 - $948,000|
Cortez Add To Cortez Ctd
|Price Range:||$1,100,000 - $1,100,000|
Willis Add To Cortez
|Price Range:||$895,000 - $950,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:14pm EST.