- MLS® #:A4446537
- Palma Sola Park
- 7602 Senrab Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 1988 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1107 131st St E, Bradenton
Enjoy living in a private park-like setting in this Mill Creek 3/2 pool home set on over an acre! The lovely lush backyard is the perfect backdrop for enjoying poolside picnics and backyard barbecues with family and friends. Lots of covered lanai space and an extended paver deck make outdoor entertaining a breeze. Fully pocketing sliders off the living room, kitchen and master bedroom open to the interior of the home brimming with updates. The master suite features a fully remodeled master bathroom with a large glass-enclosed shower, granite counters and porcelain tile floors. The master bedroom has a nice bay window feature and an enormous closet. Granite counters, solid wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances make the kitchen the hub of the house overlooking the family room and breakfast nook. The split plan offers two nice-sized secondary bedrooms that share an updated bathroom and also functions as a pool bath. Come and claim your piece of paradise in Mill Creek - a wonderful community of larger lot properties with a variety of architectural styles close to great schools, shopping, restaurants, hospitals, I-75, beaches and all that our area has to offer! Seller is willing to include the rider lawn mower and flat screen TV in the family room for the right offer! Other furnishings available for purchase.
- MLS® #A4450223
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,101
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market13
- Address1107 131st St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$178
- Avg. asking price$375,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3187681
- Country Creek Sub Ph Iii
- 324 141st Ct Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2174 Sq Ft 0.99 AC
- MLS® #:A4434074
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 271 Heritage Isles Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2505 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph I
Del Tierra Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$315,000 - $360,000|
Mill Creek Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$396,000 - $415,000|
|Price Range:||$294,465 - $372,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.