- MLS® #:A4449625
- 19425 Ganton Ave
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 5 BD 6 BA 5161 Sq Ft 0.77 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16007 Baycross Dr, Lakewood Ranch
Relax, live well, make memories, and take pleasure in calling this esteemed address your home in The Lake Club. Poised on a scenic lakefront site, this elegant retreat excels at uniting it’s open floorplan and spectacular outdoor oasis. Distinguished beauty flows throughout--stately columns, embellished crown moldings, gleaming Crema Marfil floors and graceful arched windows. The kitchen is a gorgeous focal point inspiring social interaction with an open design and beautiful high-grade appliances. Imagine serving your signature appetizer while family and guests mingle out to the breezy alfresco surroundings, as sliders disappear to embrace the pool, spa, outdoor fireplace, and covered entertainment area. A large and luxurious master suite is the perfect place to unwind with access to the terrace. The master bath is beautifully appointed with spacious shower, soaking tub, two custom outfitted closets and double vanity. Featuring four bedrooms plus an office, there is spacious comfort for everyone. Enjoy lively conversation and game nights in the game room complete with bar, beverage center & ice maker and a stunning cypress pyramid wood-paneled ceiling. Hurricane impact windows, designer light fixtures, reverse osmosis water system, back-up generator and icynene insulation further enhance this property of distinction. The Lake Club is for the discerning buyer looking to experience the best in this top-rated community near renowned golf courses, restaurants, shops, schools, medical amenities & more.
- MLS® #A4450208
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,764
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Lobby Key Required, Private Boat Ramp, Sauna, Wheelchair Access, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market77
- Address16007 Baycross Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$432
- Avg. asking price$2,096,809
- Homes Available11
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Bar Fridge, Other, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4447650
- Lake Club
- 14619 Como Cir
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 3 BD 5 BA 4369 Sq Ft 0.49 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lake Club Ph I
|Price Range:||$1,950,000 - $1,950,000|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Dd U1 u2
|Price Range:||$1,079,000 - $2,950,000|
Concession Ph Ii Blk B Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$1,299,000 - $3,995,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 5:45pm EST.