- MLS® #:A4435797
- Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club
- 147 Lookout Point Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 2 BA 2173 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 Burney Rd, Osprey
Custom built one level home less then three miles to Nokomis Beach and sits on over a half acre lot. The home includes four bedrooms and three bathrooms, yet it can be divided into two homes to use one as an in-law suite with separate kitchen, or even a rental apartment. The home is well constructed and maintained. The plumbing was completely replaced in 2019 and the roof replaced in 2004 all the way down to the plywood. The dual pane windows were replaced in 2008 and include a lifetime warranty. The kitchen was just remodeled with granite countertops and high end cabinets with soft close drawers. Appliances are newer with a reverse osmosis system for the kitchen and even the refrigerator water. Great location near the beaches, bike paths and a block from the beauty of Oscar Scherer State Park. The award winning Pine View School is only two blocks away as well. There is plenty of room to add a pool, store a boat or RV or even a work truck. There is a screened lanai with full wall sliders looking out to the expansive backyard and beautiful nature view. The home is on county municipal water and there is a well for irrigation use. If you want to be near the beaches, with a new shopping center anchored by Publix nearby, you must check out this home! Bay Street now connects with Honore for easy access to the Interstate. Great location call today!
- MLS® #A4449810
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,219
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View, Park View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market22
- Address230 Burney Rd
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$335,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- MLS® #:A4422540
- 127 Bishops Court Rd
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 2 BA 2269 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4423039
- Bay Oaks Estates
- 607 Oak River Ct
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 2 BA 1814 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bel-air
|Price Range:||$243,000 - $389,000|
Bishopscourt Townhome One
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $335,000|
Villas At Deer Creek
|Price Range:||$249,850 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.