- MLS® #:A4448433
- Eagle Trace Phase I
- 1842 Lake George Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1525 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6905 13th Ave W, Bradenton
This is the home you have been waiting for! Three bedrooms, two baths, with large air-conditioned lanai and solar-heated pool on an over-sized corner lot! Home is located in the popular Village Green community only 15 minutes to the beaches and less than 5 minutes to shopping and restaurants. Some of the features and upgrades include New AC, Newer exterior and interior paint, newer pool filter and solar heater, invisible fence for your pets safety, privacy fence around pool, and irrigation system with separate sprinkler well. Home has an excellent floor plan for guests and families with guest bedrooms on one side of the home and Master on opposite side. Master is spacious enough for a King-sized bed, and has a large walk-in closet and remodeled ensuite with large shower. Long galley kitchen has a formal dining area on one end and breakfast/casual dining area on the other. Optional HOA and NO CDD. Hurry and schedule your showing before this amazing pool home is gone!
- MLS® #A4449718
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,665
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6905 13th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Un B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$155
- Avg. asking price$274,825
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market23
- MLS® #:A4444420
- Wingspan Way At Tara
- 6288 Wingspan Way
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1688 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
- MLS® #:A4448707
- Harmony Grove
- 2103 88th Street Ct Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1870 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Village Green Of Bradenton Un B
Hidden Lake Ii Ph 4
|Price Range:||$269,000 - $269,900|
Perico Bay Club
|Price Range:||$234,900 - $289,900|
Sandy Pointe Ii A Condo
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.