- MLS® #:A4439572
- Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48/99
- 335 River Enclave Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1679 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1017 154th St Ne, Bradenton
Welcome Home! It's love at first site when you drive down 154th St N.E. Bradenton to your Two Story Family Treasure. Stately situated in the middle of 1 acre of land. This Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath Home is priced to sell at $299,900. Large, Gorgeous Granite Kitchen opens to Dining and Family rooms. Views of Trees and greenery on a park like setting are seen from every window. Front and Back Open Porches for relaxing after a hard days work. River Springs is a peaceful, family neighborhood with beautiful well kept homes. Just a short walk down the street to the Manatee River for Canoeing, Kayaking and Fishing.
- MLS® #A4449699
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Horses Allowed, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market11
- Address1017 154th St Ne
- SubdivisionRiver Spgs
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$332,450
- Homes Available2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4440386
- Oakbrooke I At River Club North
- 6674 Oakbrooke Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1653 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4450171
- Garden Lakes Estates 7a
- 5933 Java Plum Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1923 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Spgs
Eagle Trace Ph Iiia
|Price Range:||$357,900 - $357,900|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Spd U1pb44 168
|Price Range:||$329,500 - $329,500|
River Woods Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $358,900|
Listing information courtesy of Safety Harbor Rlty Of Sarasota.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.