- MLS® #:A4434206
- Village Green Of Bradenton Un B
- 6801 16th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1730 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5033 San Palermo Dr, Bradenton
Welcome to San Lorenzo which has a very conveient location among high-end communities. This is a multi generational home with a bedroom and bath downstairs to meet your family's needs. The combination kitchen/great room has a large granite center island for entertaining, meal prep, or countertop dining. The well equipped kitchen has lots of cabinets, counter space and walk-in pantry. Beautiful engineered hardwood flooring throughout first floor of home. The spacious master suite can easily fit king size furniture. The en-suite master bath has a double vanity sink, walk-in shower and linen closet. There are three additional bedrooms upstairs that share a hall bath with double sink vanity and tub/shower. A small loft area could be a office, den or play room. Conveniently located upstairs is a separate laundry room. Low HOA of $720 a year and no CDD fee. The community features a playground, dog park, and covered picnic area. Quick access to I-75 only 2 miles away. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Why wait to build when this like new home is move in ready!
- MLS® #A4449688
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market27
- Address5033 San Palermo Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionCottages At San Lorenzo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$132
- Avg. asking price$266,598
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4444924
- Lionshead Sub Ph Iii
- 5703 41st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2024 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
- MLS® #:A4448971
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5231 60th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 1946 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cottages At San Lorenzo
Highland Shores First Unit
|Price Range:||$280,000 - $280,000|
Willow Walk Ph Ib
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $259,000|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour A 1
|Price Range:||$273,000 - $273,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.