- MLS® #:A4432545
- Oaks 2 Ph 4-b
- 457 E Macewen Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 3 BA 3788 Sq Ft 0.60 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
911 Macewen Dr, Osprey
This beautiful 3 bedroom plus office, 3.5 bath home overlooks the 12th hole of the Heron Course in The Oaks Clubside. As you pull into the recently re-laid pavered drive, you will immediately be taken in by the stately oaks, and new lush landscaping & exterior lighting, that surrounds this lovely custom-built home. The kitchen is open to the family room, which spills out onto the huge lanai with a completely refurbished saltwater pool, and tons of space for outdoor living and entertaining. All the bedrooms are en-suite and the entire house is light and bright. The office is large enough for a second family room, gym, or home theater. The oversized garage, with new flooring, gives lots of extra storage that is such a premium in Florida. All this and many updates and improvements including new interior lights, paint and carpet; new insulation and two new hot water heaters, all new appliances including a double washer and dryer; new perimeter wall and fencing, surveillance cameras and an updated alarm system. The Oaks is located minutes from the top-ranked Pine View School, world renowned Siesta Key Beach, and is convenient to local shopping, restaurants, and cultural and recreational offerings. Membership in The Oaks Club, Sarasota’s Premier Country Club featuring 36 Champion Golf holes, tennis, croquet, a Junior Olympic community pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center, is available and required.
- MLS® #A4449610
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,789
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market25
- Address911 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$224
- Avg. asking price$894,643
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- MLS® #:A4423394
- Oaks 2 Ph 1
- 222 Saint James Park
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 4 BA 3665 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4442038
- 551 Eagle Watch Ln
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 5 BA 4693 Sq Ft 0.65 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oaks 2 Ph 2
|Price Range:||$474,900 - $2,595,000|
|Price Range:||$799,900 - $885,885|
|Price Range:||$925,000 - $925,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.