- MLS® #:T3181458
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12620 Daisy Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2574 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6618 63rd Ter E, Bradenton
Welcome home to Whisper Bend! Located on the largest lake in this community, the views are what living in Florida is all about. From the front door the soaring 22 ft ceilings open the space and give you direct sight to the lake beyond. Triple sliders open up to the expanded lanai and is a peaceful setting for your morning coffee or relaxing in the evening to watch the the eagles and osprey fish! The master bedroom suite is on the main floor along with the office. The kitchen is open to the family room and features 42" cabinets, an island and stainless appliances. The living room/dining room combination is being used as a game room but can be easily converted back if needed. Two additional bedrooms, an additional bathroom and a large loft are upstairs to give your guests or teens all the privacy they need. Dual a/c units keep it cool and both are NEW (2019 and 2016) Other improvements include a NEW hot water heater in 2019, NEW pool pump in 2019, wide plank laminate flooring, new carpet upstairs, new paint inside and new lighting and fixtures in the bathrooms. Whisper Bend is located off SR 70 and is just minutes from UTC, Sarasota and the best beaches in Florida! For golfers, Tara Preserve is less than a mile away! No CDD fee here. All this and a 1 YEAR HOME WARRANTY! Make your appointment today.
- MLS® #A4449523
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,704
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address6618 63rd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$154
- Avg. asking price$389,000
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4451100
- Mandalay Ph Ii
- 4616 62nd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2371 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
- MLS® #:A4449568
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 939 Buttercup Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2657 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Water Oak Unit Two
Maple Grove Estates
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $369,900|
Greenbrook Village Sp T Un 4 5
|Price Range:||$419,900 - $419,900|
Ashley Trace At University Place
|Price Range:||$364,000 - $364,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.