- MLS® #:A4449523
- Water Oak Unit Two
- 6618 63rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2704 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
806 Woodview Way, Bradenton
Come see this beautiful pool home situated on a corner 1/2 acre plus property overlooking scenic pond view. What a great opportunity for country style living with low HOA and no CDD fees. Freshly painted and stone accents on 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom with wood cabinetry home, brand new privacy pool fence and well-maintained landscaping. Renovated kitchen 2016-2018, new cabinets, pull out drawers, backsplash, added island, and all new appliances with a double oven and beverage fridge. Open concept with wood floors and natural lighting in large family room with pocket sliding doors to pool area. Master bedroom with sliding doors overlooking pool with 2019 pool heater, newly painted deck, electric awning and outdoor wired entertainment area. Both guest bedrooms replaced vinyl flooring and your guest bathroom has its own private path to the pool. Home offers an invisible dog fence, Pool 2002, A/C replaced 2012 and Roof 2013. Mill Creek is conveniently located to UTC Mall, Lakewood Ranch, Ellenton Outlet Mall and Island Beaches. Come see today!
- MLS® #A4449420
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,149
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market24
- Address806 Woodview Way
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$179
- Avg. asking price$405,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441521
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U1
- 8713 Stone Harbour Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2909 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4434621
- Bears Sub Ctd
- 1219 31st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 5 BD 3 BA 2670 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Iv
Greenbrook Village Sp P
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $389,900|
|Price Range:||$312,990 - $664,990|
Esplanade Ph I
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $459,900|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.