- MLS® #:A4436938
- Town & Country Estates Un 1
- 2716 26th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 2040 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4408 Sanibel Way, Bradenton
Popular family neighborhood of Sabal Harbour with tons of amenities!! This 4 bedroom 2 bath home has 1685 sq ft, was built in 2002 but completely remodeled in 2014. Some of the updates include new kitchen cabinetry with granite counter tops and Bosch appliances, 18" ceramic tile on the diagonal and remodeled baths. The covered tiled patio overlooks a large private vinyl fenced back yard with plenty of room for a pool. This community offers plenty of activities for your family such as basketball courts, tennis courts, volley ball courts, play ground, grill with picnic tables and huge community pool. Hurry!! This one won't last!
- MLS® #A4449405
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address4408 Sanibel Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Viii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$166
- Avg. asking price$279,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4449647
- Peridia Unit I
- 4316 Pro Am Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1876 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:T3208006
- The Crossings
- 6510 W 29th Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1682 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sabal Harbour Ph Viii
Cottages At Blu Vista
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $350,000|
Wingspan Way At Tara
|Price Range:||$284,500 - $319,500|
|Price Range:||$267,100 - $303,780|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:31pm EST.