- MLS® #:A4444993
- Del Tierra
- 15522 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2787 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6525 95th Street Ct E, Bradenton
Welcome to Braden Woods and this fantastic 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. As soon as you turn in the drive from the secluded and quiet cul-de-sac, you will feel the peace that comes with living on this beautiful one acre property with its tranquil pond beyond. The seller wanted the mechanics of this house perfect for showing and just installed a New A/C, Resurfaced the pool, as well as having the Roof inspected and Certified (see attached). From the entry, your view is through the vaulted living room, and the screened lanai to the sparkling pool and pond. The layout is great for family and entertaining with the split floor plan of a master bedroom with ensuite bath on one side and family/guest rooms on the other. This unique home is light and airy, just waiting for your personal touches. The community of Braden Woods is an oasis in Manatee County, close to I-75, University Town Center and Lakewood Ranch with highly rated schools and a low HOA fee and no CDD fee. Come to 6525 95th St. Ct. E and come on home!
- MLS® #A4449360
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market76
- Address6525 95th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$158
- Avg. asking price$284,900
- Homes Available2
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4451113
- Shaws Point First Add
- 7504 17th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2508 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
- MLS® #:A4451563
- Tara Ph I, Unit 7
- 6320 Turners Gap Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1859 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Woods Sub Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$239,500 - $295,000|
Glenbrooke Iii Sub
|Price Range:||$259,500 - $259,500|
Summerfield Village Sp C Un 12
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 11:30am EST.