- MLS® #:A4446425
- Rosedale 9
- 8605 51st Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1935 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6509 95th Street Ct E, Bradenton
Bring your hammer and saw! If you want to build equity fast and are a handy person, this is the home for you. The demo has been started for you and is ready for you’re finishing touches. This home is in a great neighborhood situated near a cul-de-sac with a beautiful wooded view. This unique home has so much potential. 26' vaulted ceilings, fireplace large living-room dining room combo with large kitchen, Florida room and loft. Great location with easy access to UTC mall, beaches, Lakewood Ranch, downtown Sarasota, & St. Pete. Excellent schools are just another reason to consider this home. Over an acre of beautiful mature landscaping with oak trees in the upscale community of Braden Woods. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4449342
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,118
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address6509 95th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$183
- Avg. asking price$334,900
- Homes Available2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market26
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- MLS® #:A4446973
- Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Spd U1pb44/168
- 9028 Willowbrook Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2909 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4448473
- Del Tierra
- 122 Brilliant Bloom Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2045 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Woods Sub Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $359,000|
Copperfield Homeowners Association Inc
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $310,000|
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.