- MLS® #:U8061103
- Fairway Acres Unit Three
- 5505 10th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 2330 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5912 40th Ave W, Bradenton
Great location with schools, shopping, restaurants, and beaches nearby! This three bedroom, two bathroom split floor-plan was built in 1997 and features vaulted ceilings, a breakfast space in the kitchen, indoor laundry, screened lanai, and an oversized one-car garage. Bring your design idea and green thumb to transform this house into your own home. Air conditioning system replaced in December 2017 with 2.5 ton, 14 SEER system. Water heater also replaced. Owner prefers to sell As-Is with right to inspect for convenience. A one year 2.10 Home Warranty will be provided with acceptable offer. There is an irrigation system, however it has not been used in some time.
- MLS® #A4449325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,367
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market9
- Address5912 40th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes Sub Ph Vii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$146
- Avg. asking price$199,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4445939
- Bells Sub
- 1016 40th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 3 BA 1900 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4443708
- Belle Chase
- 804 28th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1235 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cordova Lakes Sub Ph Vii
Sarabay Coves Condo
|Price Range:||$178,900 - $209,999|
Valencia Garden Condo Ii
|Price Range:||$179,000 - $230,000|
|Price Range:||$189,000 - $189,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:00pm EST.