- MLS® #:A4447363
- Tara Ph I, Unit 3
- 6743 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2090 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7038 Montauk Point Xing, Bradenton
Spacious and hard to find open-concept, updated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, with just under 2200 sq. feet, located just minutes from I-75. This home has lots of room to spread out and is ideal for entertaining. The split-level floor plan hosts all 4 bedrooms upstairs, along with an additional roomy loft area that is currently being used as a play area. Large master bedroom includes spacious walk-in closet, bath-suite with dual vanities, and separate shower and tub. This neighborhood has parks and green-spaces for the entire family to enjoy, along with a gorgeous 1.5 mile running or walking track around a lake. This home is conveniently located minutes away from the new Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, Publix, Starbucks, highly regarded golf courses, and many other establishments. Freedom Elementary and Haile Middle schools, are also close by, along with several daycares. The list is endless and there is more to come with several new construction shopping centers being developed nearby. Great central location for being in East Bradenton, with easy access to the Tampa Bay area, Downtown Sarasota, and the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island. This house will not disappoint, come see it before its gone! LOW HOA FEES!
- MLS® #A4449292
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,195
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Park
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address7038 Montauk Point Xing
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43/113
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$129
- Avg. asking price$257,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3166711
- River Sound
- 5622 River Sound Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 1680 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
- MLS® #:N6106723
- Pine Lakes Sub
- 2219 43rd St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1695 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43/113
Wellons Ranch Estates Unit One
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $268,900|
Manatee Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$269,900 - $269,900|
Listing information courtesy of Home Realty & Management Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 12:44pm EST.