- MLS® #:A4439239
- Sagamore Estates
- 3833 117th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1245 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11507 36th Ave W, Bradenton
*****AVAILABLE FOR 2020 SEASON STARTING 1/1/19*****VAST WATER VIEWS OF PALMA SOLA BAY AND ONLY A DRAW BRIDGE AWAY FROM THE PRISTINE BEACHES OF THE GULF OF MEXICO. THIS 2BR/2.5BA TURNKEY FURNISHED, PET FRIENDY HOME GIVES YOU VACATION LIVING AT ITS FINEST. ENJOY YOUR MORNING COFFE WATCHING THE BOATS AND DOLPHINS PASS BY OR, YOUR EVENING COCKTAILS AS YOU WATCH THE SUNSET ON THE LARGE, COVERED BALCONY WITH A WESTERN EXPOSURE OVERLOOKING PALMA SOLA BAY. THERE IS ALSO AN ENCLOSED FLORIDA ROOM WITH A NORTHERN EXPOSURE WHICH LOOKS UPON THE BAY, AS WELL. THE SUNNY SHORES COMMUNITY OFFERS A COMMUNITY CLUBHOUSE, WATERFRONT PARK AND SHUFFELBOARD COURTS, AS WELL. MINUTES FROM ANNA MARIA ISLAND AND VERY CLOSE TO A VARIETY OF RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING OPPORTUNITIES. A SHORT DRIVE WILL TAKE YOU TO ROBINSON PRESERVE, THE JEWEL OF MANATEE COUNTY WHEN IT COMES TO NATURE PRESERVES WITH BIKE TRAILS, FISHING PIERS, AND EXERCISE STATIONS. A MUST SEE FOR THE NATURE ENTHUSIAST! *****JAN-APR $3000 A MONTH/MAY-DEC $1500 A MONTH*****
- MLS® #A4449211
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesSewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Water Access, Park, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Under Building, Workshop in Garage, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Carport, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Water View, Park View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market26
- Address11507 36th Ave W
- SubdivisionSunny Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$213
- Avg. asking price$285,450
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Modular
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunny Shores
|Price Range:||$3,000 - $3,000|
|Price Range:||$3,500 - $6,000|
Pine Bay Forest Condo
|Price Range:||$2,400 - $3,000|
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:02am EST.