- MLS® #:A4449887
- Cordova Lakes Sub Ph I
- 6005 34th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1248 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3809 18th Ave W, Bradenton
Looking for that affordable pool home in a super west side neighborhood? This is it! The manicured yard comes complete with Jacaranda, lemon, bird of paradise and bay leaf. When you go thru the double front doors into the foyer entrance you will know you are home. Split bedroom floor plan for privacy. Closets everywhere means lots of space for all your stuff. Breakfast nook in the spacious kitchen. $3,000 in custom window coverings. Well maintained too. Roof 2006, AC 2009, water heater 2019, frig 2017, stove 2011. Large pool area with an under roof patio as well.
- MLS® #A4449187
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,959
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address3809 18th Ave W
- SubdivisionCountry Club Heights First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$111
- Avg. asking price$190,380
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4446428
- Peridia Unit Ii
- 5042 Clubview Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1584 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4449342
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- 6509 95th Street Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2118 Sq Ft 1.01 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Country Club Heights First Add
|Price Range:||$174,900 - $174,900|
The Estuaries Ii A Condo
|Price Range:||$198,900 - $199,000|
Paradise Farm Sub
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $199,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.