- MLS® #:A4450825
- El Rancho Village Residence Co-op Or1579/5501
- 508 44th Ave E #m24
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 1 BA 696 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #e7, Bradenton
Turnkey single wide 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home ready for the Florida sunny season. Many improvements have been done such as all windows, microwave, membrane roof, AC and vinyl siding giving this home a fresh updated look. Interior has original panel that’s a vintage driftwood color with many built ins. Flooring needs a couple repairs and would be easy during a floor surface change. Large fully enclosed lanai, two sheds and long double carport provides plenty of parking. This home is centrally located in Bayshore Windmill Village, a gated, resident owned co-op. Located near the clubhouse, the home is on a cup-de-sac. Bayshore offers a heated pool, shuffleboard, library, billiards and a busy social calendar.
- MLS® #A4449183
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage684
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Shuffleboard, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market335
- Address603 63rd Ave W #e7
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$73
- Avg. asking price$68,033
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
Lakeview Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$69,900 - $69,900|
Burgundy Unit One Condo
|Price Range:||$54,000 - $89,500|
Sugar Creek Country Club Co op Ur0 0
|Price Range:||$49,995 - $75,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.