- MLS® #:A4445872
- Fairview Park Add
- 1812 12th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1782 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
816 65th Ave W, Bradenton
GET READY TO FALL IN LOVE! This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom/2 bath home is both MOVE IN READY and AFFORDABLE and it's AVAILABLE NOW! At 1730 SF, this house is just the right size - both cozy and spacious at the same time - and may be a perfect for someone just starting out or someone looking to downsize. Interior highlights include new carpet/tile and fresh paint throughout, garage enclosed as a bonus room with separate exterior entrance, kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and upgraded decorative back splash, updated bathroom finishes and plenty of storage space. Exterior features include mature trees and newly landscaped planter beds, an enormous fenced-in backyard complete with cement patio, parking slab and storage shed equivalent to the size of a 1 car garage. The roof is an alcoa aluminum shingle comprised of 99% recycled aluminum shingles and touted as both extremely durable as well as energy efficient and the AC is "newer" (2015). NO HOA. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS. This home will not last! Make your showing appointment today!
- MLS® #A4449024
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,730
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address816 65th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionPinewood Village Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$127
- Avg. asking price$219,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFlorine J. Abel Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4447968
- Calbert-hauser Sub
- 5505 18th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1124 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4445077
- Midway Heights Unit 1 Amende
- 400 61st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1224 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pinewood Village Sub
Villas At Wild Oak Bay
|Price Range:||$223,900 - $223,900|
Plantation Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $242,000|
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $215,000|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.