- MLS® #:A4446719
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 8206 Haven Harbour Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1714 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1615 White Breeze Cv, Bradenton
This gorgeous Freshwater model from Neal Builders is sure to please with 3 bedrooms / 2 baths plus den in an open floor plan! As you enter, you will see the large den/flex space on your left. The main area has lots of natural light with sliders that lead to covered patio overlooking a large backyard. Kitchen has lots of cabinets and an island perfect for breakfast or afternoon homework. There is an abundance of storage in this home with a large walk-in pantry, hall closet, laundry closet, and walk-in utilities closet! Split floor plan allows privacy for the master bedroom which has its own en-suite and large walk in closet. River Sound is a gated community with excellent amenities including two dog runs, gazebo, community pool, playground and fishing dock. Located close to I-75 for easy commute. Schedule your showing today before it’s too late!
- MLS® #A4449019
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,744
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address1615 White Breeze Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$168
- Avg. asking price$280,000
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4450800
- Sterling Lake
- 6416 1st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1891 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4449469
- Palma Sola Bay Estates
- 7903 22nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1689 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Sound
Parkwood Lakes Ph I Ii
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $284,900|
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $289,900|
Amberly Phase 1
|Price Range:||$276,990 - $304,990|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.