- MLS® #:A4451722
- Central Park Subphase D-1ba & D-2c
- 12147 Longview Lake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2141 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12839 Daisy Pl, Bradenton
Heart set on a great FAMILY HOME ? look no further . Spacious open floor plan located in the Executive Section of Greyhawk Landing. situated in the center of a cul de sac lot. almost half acre offers a pond view and plenty of open yard for family and children to play. New A/C , New Carpet, and New Paint move in ready. Three spacious bedrooms plus a den (optional 4th br) 3 full baths The chefs kitchen with a seperate breakfast nook, oversized granite countertops , 42" Cherry wood cabinetry, built in oven?microwave and new 6 burner gas top stove. Ceramic tile in the dining and kitchen areas. A seperate laundry facility includes a washer and dryer with extra shelving Wood flooring in the Master Bedroom Suite with two walk in closets and a large bay window overlooking the pool area. The spacious bath with double vanities large walk in shower and seperate tub. New carpet installed in bedrooms 2 and 3. Cant wait to get those friends over to entertain in the spacious lanai area complete with inground pool and heated spa overlooking a large backyard with pond and nature view. GreyHawk Landing is a wonderful gated family community with a fitness center, two resort-style pools one a lagoon style with water slides and waterfalls, lighted tennis and basketball courts, bass-stocked lakes, fishing pier, miles of nature trails and fun for all ages! Only minutes to groceries, restaurants, UTC mall, I-75 and newly opened Costo store .
- MLS® #A4448765
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,647
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Playground, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market214
- Address12839 Daisy Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$131
- Avg. asking price$417,779
- Homes Available17
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4450603
- Central Park Sp C-aa
- 11608 Gramercy Park Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2269 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4448943
- Rye Wilderness Estates Ph Iii
- 16711 1st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2410 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
Mallory Park At Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$293,880 - $630,499|
|Price Range:||$379,999 - $379,999|
Mill Creek Ph V B
|Price Range:||$410,000 - $479,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.