- MLS® #:A4424285
- Barrington Ridge Ph 1a
- 6172 42nd Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 4 BA 3270 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11826 Brookside Dr, Bradenton
Welcome home to this gorgeous "maintenance free living, This home feature 3/2 and a den. Stunning- ceramic plank tile floors through out home. This home has an open flood plan kitchen dining and living room open with pocket sliding glass doors to a quiet pond with a preserve view. The Large kitchen with Chef Collection stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets and Quartz counter with a center island overlooking dinning and great room. This home has Cat 6 internet wired and upgraded wifi/camera system. All 8' doors through out. Also back yard is fenced and much more. Don't miss this great home and Lakewood Ranch schools. There is nearby shopping and restaurants. Community offers clubhouse, pool, fitness center, park and playground. Also Shopping and Restaurant near by.
- MLS® #A4448759
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,970
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address11826 Brookside Dr
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph Ii Subph A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$174
- Avg. asking price$342,460
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3160366
- Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- 11952 Brookside Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2553 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4449456
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 12571 Cara Cara Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 2173 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph Ii Subph A
Edgewater Village Sp A Un 2
|Price Range:||$279,000 - $339,500|
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
|Price Range:||$299,990 - $329,000|
Listing information courtesy of Authority Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.