- MLS® #:A4450689
- Windsor Park First Unit
- 3200 Avon Ln W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 2324 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
466 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton
Buy this home in Del Tierra for $0 down and $0 closing cost, literally $0. Located right between Bradenton and Parrish off Rye Road, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has multiple upgrades found within. Granite countertops, 42 inch cabinets, hard surface floors, stainless appliances, and a larger homesite separate this one from the pack. Beyond that, the home is outfitted with stylish lighting fixtures and appointments from Restoration Hardware. The master bedroom was upgraded immediately upon purchase to wood-look tile throughout. All window treatments along with the washer and dryer will stay with the home, making your transition much easier. Within the gated subdivision, there is a huge community pool with splash area for younger kids, a fully equipped gym, and a large soccer/recreation field. Perhaps the best part, this community has amongst the lowest HOA fees around and zero CDD makes this home extremely affordable for any budget.
- MLS® #A4448750
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Pasture / Agricultural, Sidewalk
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address466 Grande Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$97
- Avg. asking price$212,393
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3136873
- Braden River Lakes Ph Iv
- 4907 14th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2105 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4446539
- Braden Crossings Ph 1-b
- 5501 47th Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1506 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra Ph Ii
Veranda Ii At River Strand Ph Ii Or25
|Price Range:||$224,900 - $224,900|
River Strand veranda Ii
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Lexington Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$199,000 - $199,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:31pm EST.