- MLS® #:A4446810
- Eagle Trace Ph I
- 12210 Whisper Lake Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2208 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6108 Braden Run, Bradenton
**CHECK OUT 3D TOUR**ONE+ ACRE HOMESITE W/ SEP GUEST COTTAGE! Nestled on a prem lot w/ a pond, native trees surround the property w/ wonderful privacy. The 1,664 SF main house has 3Br/2Ba/den & 2CG. It features vaulted clgs, woodburn fp, pocket & SGD. Eat-in Kitch. w/ planning ctr & pantry. Adjacent is a den or formal Dr. MBr w/dbl WIC’s & pvt bath w/ skylight & dual sinks. Screened & tiled lanai overlooks the water & crossing. On occasion, a variety of wildlife visits the trees & yard. A Hardy plank bridge over deeded pond w/ access to adjoining land parcel w/ rarely found sep 325SF, 1Br guest cottage (YB 2008 by Yoder Homes). Quality block construction, made to last w/ Hardy plank siding & PGT windows. It has electricity, a/c, heating & spiral staircase to upper loft. It is currently used as a bonus retreat/safe shelter. Could be a perfect tiny home w/ the addition of plumbing (2019 quote by Rutter plumbing at $6k). Land has plenty of room to park your boat/R.V! This home is settled w/in the tree canopies of Braden Woods. A neighborhood known for its lg parcels w/ privacy. In an A-rated school district, it is just east of I75 & close to Lakewood Ranch, choice golf courses, UTC mall, as well as other varieties of shopping & dining options. Exceptional for the area are the low HOA fees & the fact that there are no CDD fees. Please note that the approx. 325 SF guest cottage (w/ loft) is included in the a/c SF. In-Law Suite & loft dimensions equal the guest cottage SF.
- MLS® #A4448635
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,988
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market33
- Address6108 Braden Run
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$189
- Avg. asking price$375,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Other
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4451488
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 338 Grand Vista Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2349 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:R4901635
- Riverside Preserve
- 1010 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2192 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Woods Sub Ph I
|Price Range:||$377,000 - $377,000|
Crossing Creek Village Phase Ii Sp A b c
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $385,000|
Lakewood Ranch Lakewood Ranch Country Club
|Price Range:||$340,000 - $340,000|
Listing information courtesy of Candy Swick & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm EST.