- MLS® #:A4448669
- River Place
- 7126 68th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2764 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10412 Sandpiper Rd W, Bradenton
Welcome home to Flamingo Cay! This amazing waterfront home provides the true meaning of paradise and the wonderful coastal lifestyle. This sought after canal community, just minutes from famous Anna Maria Island, is the perfect place for boating, bird watching, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, and watching the Manatee and dolphins frolicking through the canal. Be in awe by watching the stunning sunsets on your private pool deck. Split design with master bedroom suite on one side, 2 bedrooms and bathroom on the other. Open floor plan with freestanding fireplace in spacious great room. Granite counter tops and open kitchen. Heated pool and paver deck. Boat dock with electric and water. Boat lift installed in 2006. Enjoy outdoor entertaining while sitting around your pool watching the abundant wildlife in the bayou. Grab your kayak and paddle just around the corner to Robinson Preserve where you can jump out and walk over 10 miles of scenic trails. Step out your back door, hop on your boat and you are minutes from popular Cortez Village and Bridge Street for dining and shopping, the Intercoastal Waterway, Tampa Bay, Palma Sola Bay, or simply jump in your car and you are only 3 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Come love Flamingo Cay!
- MLS® #A4448581
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,722
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofOther, Tile
- Days on Market34
- Address10412 Sandpiper Rd W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionFlamingo Cay Second Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$274
- Avg. asking price$459,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4430523
- Hidden Lagoon Ph Ii
- 717 Oak St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1844 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4444285
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-b
- 313 Ragdoll Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 3261 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Flamingo Cay Second Unit
North Beach Village I Condomini
|Price Range:||$479,000 - $479,000|
Tortuga A Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $599,000|
|Price Range:||$100,000 - $799,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.