- MLS® #:A4441110
- Meadowcroft South
- 6138 29th Ave W #6138
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1080 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4159 66th Street Cir W #4159, Bradenton
THIS PRICE ADJUSTMENT INCLUDES THE INSTALLATION OF A BRAND NEW SEER 14 A/C SYSTEM IN NOV 1ST 2019 PLUS THE REPLACEMENT AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE A/C DUCT SYSTEM IN THE ATTIC. THE NEW A/C SYSTEM NOW INCLUDES THE FRONT FLORIDA ROOM GIVING YOU MORE INDOOR SQUARE FOOTAGE UNDER THE COMFORT OF YOUR BRAND NEW A/C. Located within an active 55+ community with heated pool. shuffle board, fitness trail and a club-house, this 2 bed/2 bath villa is just 7 minutes by car to the sugar sand beaches of Ana Maria Island. It is conveniently located close to restaurants, GT Bray Park, Shopping and Golf. This ground floor corner Villa with with two assigned parking spaces offers two glass enclosed Florida Rooms. Granite Counter-tops adorn the beautiful remodeled kitchen with updated Stainless steel appliances. This Villa offers a spacious Laundry-room/walk-in pantry next to the Kitchen and a sizable master suite with walk-in closet and private access to one of the Florida Rooms that overlooks a garden and the outside patio. The villa is fully tiled and all ceilings are smooth. Previous real photos with furniture were included in this listing to show the potential of the space. Please note that Cable and Internet are included in the maintenance fee. The roof was redone in December 2018.
- MLS® #A4448550
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,180
- Year Built1983
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Dead-End
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address4159 66th Street Cir W #4159
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHeritage Village West Condomini
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$62
- Avg. asking price$68,300
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market16
- MLS® #:A4421870
- Tara Verandas Two Condo
- 6707 Stone River Rd #203
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1202 Sq Ft 2.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4447995
- Country Village Condo Sec 9
- 2808 73rd Street Ct W #2808
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1130 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Heritage Village West Condomini
Lakeview Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$69,900 - $69,900|
Bayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137 66
|Price Range:||$45,000 - $79,900|
Bayshore Second Condo Sec 16
|Price Range:||$74,499 - $74,499|
Listing information courtesy of Amerivest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm EST.