- MLS® #:A4448013
- Tidewater Preserve Ph I
- 5104 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2888 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6407 E 213th St, Bradenton
Come experience Whispering Pine Estate, a Cahill Custom home built in 2004, nestled in the heart of towering pine and oak trees on a VERY private cul-de-sac. The home offers 4 bedrooms, a formal dining room, "open-air" den, plus a great room with disappearing sliders leading to a large pool. There is also a 3 car motor-court garage and sparkling blue lake. The home is being offered for lease, lease purchase or as a straight sale. There are NO wetlands on this 8+ acre estate, so if the family wants horses, one can clear the land and add a barn as well as a workshop or guest house. Panther Ridge is located next to Lakewood Ranch and offers country living with estate-property distinction. Its natural setting evokes 'old Florida' and is vast enough for residents to enjoy horseback riding, elaborate gardens, and complete privacy. Single-family homes are showcased on home sites that encompass 5+ acres. Designs vary from 'old Florida' southern estates, contemporary Florida homes to modern country mansions, each adding its own luster to this beautifully conceived estate/equestrian community. There are 2 parks featuring a horse-riding area, basketball court, baseball area, plus a covered area for picnicking. The hiking/riding trails cover 15 mls of land with oak filled hammocks, bridges over creeks, and wide-open spaces highlighted by towering pine. Across the street is The Concession Golf and Country Club, and a new Publix is being built only a few minutes away. It's country WITHOUT the country drive.
- MLS® #A4448453
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,047
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market33
- Address6407 E 213th St
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$225
- Avg. asking price$633,367
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4436918
- Pomello Park
- 6810 190th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 3637 Sq Ft 7.51 AC
- MLS® #:A4435251
- Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch
- 16628 Collingtree Xing
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 4 BA 2664 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Panther Ridge
Pomello Park 58
|Price Range:||$624,900 - $624,900|
Greenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 3
|Price Range:||$449,900 - $748,000|
Country Club East At Lwr
|Price Range:||$649,000 - $649,000|
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.