- MLS® #:A4450169
- Regal Oaks
- 6110 36th Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1715 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1713 10th Ave W, Bradenton
Welcome Home! This 1911 charming home situated walking distance to all the downtown amenities between Wares Creek and the Village of the Arts is move in ready. The home boasts an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 3 full updated baths. The kitchen has stainless appliances, granite countertops, wood cabinets and a walk in pantry. Wood laminate flooring completes the look throughout the downstairs rooms with tile in the bath and laundry room. As you go upstairs you are greeted by brand new carpeting throughout the second and third floor areas and an open light a bright office that could be easily converted back to the fourth bedroom with vaulted ceilings, a closet and a great balcony. This area also leads to a third story finished loft. A huge master suite (19x13)and private ensuite with granite and travertine, a dual sink vanity and oversized walk in closet. The home has been freshly painted with Sherman Williams paint inside and out as well as fresh landscaping. The private low maintenance shelled fenced backyard is perfect for nights by a fire pit and there is also a two car carport with plenty of off street parking. HVAC is approximately 5 years old and the hot water tank is less than 1 year old.
- MLS® #A4448418
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,234
- Year Built1911
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Bamboo, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1713 10th Ave W
- SubdivisionFairview Park Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$87
- Avg. asking price$133,750
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market36
- MLS® #:A4451201
- West Bradenton
- 6402 1st Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1628 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
- MLS® #:A4436938
- Town & Country Estates Un 1
- 2716 26th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 2040 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fairview Park Ctd
Bay Pointe At Cortez
|Price Range:||$117,000 - $126,500|
|Price Range:||$96,500 - $174,900|
El Conquistador Village 1 Sec 4
|Price Range:||$117,000 - $139,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.