- MLS® #:A4201479
- Riverdale Rev
- 541 Fore Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 5 BD 4 BA 4296 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4710 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Step into that Florida lifestyle at this large estate home in Harbour Walk at the Inlets - Bradenton's premier boating community. Located on a premium .36 acre cul-de-sac lot, this home has both saltwater and freshwater access. There is a 40 foot private boat dock and lift, and you are just minutes to the Manatee River with access to the Gulf of Mexico. One of the highlights of the home is the large lanai with heated pool & spa, outdoor kitchen, & plenty of deck space to gather with friends & family. This home is a former builder's model, and no detail is left unnoticed. From the beautiful curb appeal of this Key West style home, to the high-end finishes in every room, including tray ceilings, wall accents, crown molding, and new fixtures - you won't be disappointed! Nearly every room in the house features stunning views of the canal and resort style pool. The main living area downstairs includes a formal dining area, office/den, large open concept living room, and chef's kitchen with Viking appliances, granite counters, and plenty of custom wood cabinets. Also downstairs is your luxurious master suite. The en suite features his and hers water closets, a large shower, garden tub, and a huge vanity. Upstairs you will find a game room with wet bar, theater room, and balcony overlooking the canal. Harbour Walk is a secure gated community conveniently located near SR64 and I75 providing easy access to beaches, Bradenton, Sarasota, and Tampa/St. Pete. Check out the Matterport 3D tour and aerial video!
- MLS® #A4448300
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,486
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod, Craftsman, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Split Garage, Converted Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Canal-salt, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Days on Market23
- Address4710 Mainsail Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets, Riverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$241
- Avg. asking price$1,079,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4433687
- 1508 99th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 4246 Sq Ft 4.83 AC
- MLS® #:A4415119
- Harbour Walk, Riverdale Rev
- 4742 Mainsail Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 6 BD 5 BA 4639 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbour Walk At The Inlets, Riverdale Rev
|Price Range:||$1,037,000 - $1,037,000|
|Price Range:||$725,000 - $1,349,000|
Harbour Walk At The Inlets
|Price Range:||$725,000 - $1,295,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.