- MLS® #:A4427815
- Raintree Inlet Sub
- 1912 68th Dr E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 3 BD 2 BA 1717 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
4702 70th Ave E, Ellenton
Located on a coveted, extra-large lot in a sought after gated community, this magnificent home offers beautifully maintained spaces with fantastic upgrades & scenic preserve and pond views. Boasting stunning curb appeal, all who approach are greeted by lavish landscaping and attractive stone detailing. Relax or entertain in the bright, open concept main living with attractive laminate flooring and elegant crown molding. Every chef will adore the kitchen, complete with granite countertops, farmers sink, stylish subway tile backsplash, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances including a double oven. The kitchen gracefully opens out to a breakfast nook and living room with gorgeous views of the pool & pond. A lovely den with elegant aluminum ceiling adds comfort and charm. Located opposite the other bedrooms the luxurious master enjoys its privacy. Enjoy a walk-in closet with custom organizer, access out to the pool, and magnificent spa style ensuite delineated by lovely French doors with soaking tub, dual sinks & walk in shower. Not to be missed, this home’s fabulous saltwater pool is surrounded by pavers and boasts over 70K in upgrades. Added in 2015, the pool includes a relaxing jacuzzi with tranquil waterfall and excellent LED lighting. The spacious three car garage has been partially converted to an A/C workshop. This wonderful home had been meticulously and continuously maintained offering new pool screens and fresh interior and exterior paint. Nearby shopping, dining & easy access to I75.
- MLS® #A4448073
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,425
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address4702 70th Ave E
- SubdivisionOakleaf Hammock Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$419,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to Oakleaf Hammock Ph Ii
Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48 99
|Price Range:||$305,000 - $590,000|
Hammocks At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $459,000|
Esplanade Artisan Lakes
|Price Range:||$399,033 - $399,033|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:45am EST.