- MLS® #:A4444396
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 9-a
- 2408 Colgate Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1482 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1609 58th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
Tastefully updated home with a LARGE (600+ sq.ft.) in-law suite! Perfect for the multi-generational-family or household that's bursting at the seams. The in-law suite can be accessed from the main house or directly from the outside and includes a large living room, kitchenette/dinette (no range), and a spacious bedroom and bath. The main house includes 3 additional bedrooms and a bath. The completely remodeled kitchen features an abundance of upper cabinets, pantry closet, breakfast bar, and decorative tile backsplash. The roof was replaced in 2017 and double-pane impact windows installed throughout in 2016 (lower electric bills!). The home has two HVAC systems so temperatures can be regulated separately for the main house and the in-law wing. The spacious fenced-in back yard features a wood deck and TWO sheds and has plenty of room for play space and pets. The house is setback 35 feet from the front property line which affords plenty of space to add a carport if desired. Great location with easy access to downtown Bradenton, Sarasota, the beaches, IMG and less than a mile from the State College of Florida.
- MLS® #A4448054
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address1609 58th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSouthwood Village Corr Pla
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$123
- Avg. asking price$227,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4438700
- Sabal Harbour Ph Ia Sub
- 4519 Captiva Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1868 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4445265
- Country Club Heights
- 1419 39th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1650 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Southwood Village Corr Pla
Lakebridge South Ph A Condo
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $215,000|
Bayshore Gardens Sec 9 a
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $239,900|
Bayshore Gardens Sec 2
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.