- MLS® #:A4441819
- River Spgs
- 1201 154th St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2294 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4837 Bookelia Cir, Bradenton
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a spacious primary/secondary home or imagine yourself owning a vacation rental property in Sunny Florida! Open concept, 4/5 bedrooms 3 baths. Pulte Homes' biggest and best floor plan in Sabal Harbour This "Morningmist" model has a den area that can be used as a 5th bedroom. Enjoy serene views of the lake from the large swimming pool and lanai area which is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Spacious kitchen with an island and dining area. Huge open and airy family room with separate formal dining and living room area. Exterior has been repainted and new curbing installed within the last year. This property is being sold "as is" with right to inspect. Furnishings may be bought by separate contract. *****NO CDD FEES****Sabal Harbour has great amenities for residents with an enormous community pool, tennis courts, basketball and playground. A clubhouse can be used for your own private parties. Just a short distance to I-75, Gulf beaches, restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #A4447942
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,770
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address4837 Bookelia Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$146
- Avg. asking price$349,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3196884
- Peridia Unit Iii
- 4315 Presidential Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2684 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
- MLS® #:A4449470
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1876 Sq Ft 1.03 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sabal Harbour Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$319,437 - $379,990|
Carlyle At Village Of Palm Aire Un 1
|Price Range:||$334,999 - $345,000|
Tara Ph I Unit 7
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
Listing information courtesy of Palm Oasis Realty And Mgmt Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:15pm EST.