- MLS® #:A4450083
- River Strand
- 7607 Grand Estuary Trl #102
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1156 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3707 45th Ter W #106, Bradenton
~GATED~LAKESIDE VILLAGE !!!~~~WELCOME TO PARADISE~~ !!~~ Best hidden secret !! 2 Bedroom/ Den/ 2.5 bathrooms Great condo in a very sought after centrally located side of town. When you enter this beauty you will love the real Oak floors . Kitchen features new appliances. Custom glass tub enclosures in both bathrooms . New laminate flooring upstairs. Beautifully painted interior with warm earthy tones. Spectacular water views from your own private lanai. Enjoy the tranquil views . Very low HOA fees in this gated community. Sparking heated pool. ONLY half mile from IMG School and SCF College. Only 4 miles to the worlds most beautiful beaches, 5 miles to Sarasota/ Bradenton Airport and only 2 miles to Blake Hospital . LOCATION... LOCATION... LOCATION !!!! This is a great townhome right in the heart of EVERYTHING. HOA fees include GATED ,Water, Sewer ,Trash, Ground Maintenance ,outside of building and pest control. Book your showing today. Easy to show !!!
- MLS® #A4447900
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,429
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3707 45th Ter W #106
- SubdivisionLakeside Village Townhome Cd Or2232/1192
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$74
- Avg. asking price$97,071
- Homes Available7
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market71
- MLS® #:A4446101
- Wildewood Spgs 7-a Oakview
- 702 Oakview Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1598 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4452429
- Fairway Trace At Peridia Ii 10
- 4214 Caddie Dr E #203
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1193 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakeside Village Townhome Cd Or2232/1192
John Gaglianese Sub
|Price Range:||$89,000 - $89,000|
Harbor Pines A Condo Or1439 4215
|Price Range:||$99,500 - $110,000|
Sanctuary Of Bradenton Arbor Oaks Of Bradenton
|Price Range:||$103,000 - $103,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.