- MLS® #:O5825688
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13204 Saw Palm Creek Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2185 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10259 Silverado Cir, Bradenton
Cul-de-sac living at it's finest with this golf course front, pool home! Located in the popular golf community of River Club you will find this home offers NO CDD fee's and maintenance free living. Three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathrooms and open floor plan that has views of the beautiful landscaping surrounding the 10th hole of the course that was designed by world renowned golf course architect Ron Garl. Entering the home you will be pleased as you walk up to the front door with the very tropical feel that the entry gives off. The floor plan offers a large open kitchen that features a high end appliance package, 42" maple cabinets and a full size wine thermostat controlled fridge. There is a seamless cooktop surface fit for any cook. The natural light is perfect through out the home. The private screened in paver patio area is just gorgeous, with a heated salt water pool that also functions as a spa. The pool has been surfaced in Pebble Tec which offers a lifetime warranty. The patio's screen is also new which is a great bonus! This community is located right next to Lakewood Ranch with very close proximity to the UTC Mall, less than ten miles to Sarasota airport, a half mile from LWR Hospital and a ton of shopping and restaurants. This home is within five miles of six grocery stores, Costco is down the street, Target is three miles away, and you are an hour from IKEA. You won't want for much living in River Club. This retreat is ready and waiting for you to come and enjoy. Treat yourself!
- MLS® #A4447888
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,991
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market42
- Address10259 Silverado Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$180
- Avg. asking price$452,414
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4430976
- Shore Acre Heights
- 712 60th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2932 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
- MLS® #:A4450579
- Barrington Ridge Ph 1b
- 4202 61st Pl E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 4 BA 3100 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club South Subphase Ii
Riverwalk Village Sp E
|Price Range:||$450,000 - $450,000|
The Highlands Unit 3
|Price Range:||$409,000 - $540,000|
Central Park Sp D 1aa
|Price Range:||$459,000 - $494,900|
Listing information courtesy of Kurvin Residential Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.