- MLS® #:U8034141
- Riverdale Rev
- 4624 Shark Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 5 BD 4 BA 3127 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3016 Bay Dr, Bradenton
Finally an affordable direct Bay front home overlooking Sarasota Bay. This 3426SF Bank owned pool home is waiting to be loved. Enter the front door and leave the stressful work week behind you.The smell of the salt air just begs you to take the boat out and enjoy the day on the water. These fabulous views are what people are most envy of. The pool deck area offers a large amount of room to entertain while still having a yard to enjoy. So set an appointment today to see what the waterfront lifestyle is about.
- MLS® #A4447858
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,246
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Custom, Other
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, FloodZone, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address3016 Bay Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSarabay Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$551
- Avg. asking price$1,999,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4450452
- Esplanade Ph Iii Subphases E G & H
- 4909 Tivoli Run
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 3036 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4443994
- Harbour Walk, Riverdale
- 559 Fore Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2407 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sarabay Estates Sub
|Price Range:||$465,000 - $3,300,000|
|Price Range:||$2,199,000 - $2,199,000|
Country Club Shores Sec 03
|Price Range:||$1,200,000 - $2,995,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 12:45am EST.