- MLS® #:A4441366
- River Wind Sub
- 1061 River Wind Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2393 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1131 Palma Sola Blvd, Bradenton
RARE FIND HISTORIC PALMA SOLA PARK. LOCATED ON Palma Sola Blvd and the corner of Montezuma Rd, this recently fully remodeled move in ready home with a bay view is ready for you. Hurricane windows and doors, newer roof, new soffits, newly refinished restored terrazzo floors, new deck, additional living front porch, Heated Saltwater pool, two outdoor screened living areas, and lush Florida native landscaping. Large storage shed. Partial view of Palma Sola Bay. Tranquil setting and great privacy.
- MLS® #A4447816
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,839
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Water Access, Park, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address1131 Palma Sola Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$180
- Avg. asking price$380,717
- Homes Available12
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4446296
- Esplanade Ph Iii Subphases E G & H
- 4933 Napoli Run
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 3 BA 2087 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4446828
- Willemsens Sub Ctd
- 307 26th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 4 BA 2502 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Palma Sola Park
Smugglers Landing Ph Ii Condo
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $385,000|
Seaside Gardens Rep
|Price Range:||$359,000 - $359,000|
|Price Range:||$359,250 - $359,250|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.