- MLS® #:A4437013
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11865 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1932 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3611 2nd Dr Ne, Bradenton
Beautiful lake-view pool home with many upgrades in the River Pointe community. Features all porcelain tile and hardwood floors, crown molding with custom lighting, salt water/screened pool with extra large lanai, Newer 14 seer Air Conditioner (replaced in August of 2015), high cathedral ceilings, hard surface Corian counter tops with 42" maple cabinets, in wall pest control system and also features upgraded stainless appliances with an induction/convection range. The community has a private boat ramp that allows direct access to the Manatee River and is close to wonderful restaurants, great shopping and county parks. Home has an invisible fence for your pets and no CDD fee.
- MLS® #A4447786
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,974
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesFiber Optics, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In City Limits, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address3611 2nd Dr Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee Un 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$161
- Avg. asking price$301,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3197958
- 14441 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1286 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4444187
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph I
- 7440 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1639 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Point Of Manatee Un 2
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
Trevesta Ph Ia
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $370,000|
Pleasant Oaks Estates Subdivisi
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $279,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 9:44pm EST.