- MLS® #:A4443380
- River Point Of Manatee
- 3905 2nd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1902 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7203 46th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath with POOL home on lake in sought after Creekwood. Minutes to UTC mall, Wholefoods and other shopping conveniences. The house boasts a great split bedroom floor plan as well as mature fruit and avocado trees. The fenced in back yard is a great convenience and looks onto a lake creates additional privacy in the back yard. Low HOA and NO CDD fees!
- MLS® #A4447783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,747
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market45
- Address7203 46th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$114
- Avg. asking price$190,233
- Homes Available3
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4448053
- Tara Ph Iii Subphase H
- 6417 Rookery Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1864 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4447149
- Sabal Harbour Ph Ia Sub
- 4952 Breakwater Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1530 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Creekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
|Price Range:||$179,000 - $179,000|
Tara Twelve Oaks Villas
|Price Range:||$174,900 - $174,900|
Palm aire At Sarasota 11b Co
|Price Range:||$158,000 - $219,999|
Listing information courtesy of Brock Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm EST.