- MLS® #:A4437836
- Horton Sub Norman W
- 1904 20th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 0 BD 0 BA 1394 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1807 46th Avenue Dr W #1807/1809, Bradenton
DELIGHTFUL DUPLEX WITH A POOL! Check out this unique and fabulous investment opportunity! Live on one side and rent out the other. This amazing duplex offers a 2Br/2Ba unit with a caged pool overlooking a peaceful wooded back yard. The unit is wheelchair accessible with ceramic tile floors throughout and a modified Master Bath. Very open floor plan with a combined kitchen, dining and living room. Kitchen has a center island with breakfast bar. Master Bath offers a double vanity, large shower and laundry closet. Relax and unwind out on your spacious screened lanai with sparkling pool! The 2Br/1Ba unit has new wood laminate flooring throughout with sliders leading out to your very own back yard patio. Each unit has its own carport with storage closet attached, freshly painted interiors, new window blinds, light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout and newer a/c's! Enjoy an over sized lot with large back yard and your very own detached 2 car garage equipped with electric. Would make for the perfect man cave or work shop area. This property would ideal for the boat or RV enthusiast. Plenty of room for parking and no deed restrictions! Super convenient West Bradenton location close to shopping, restaurants, hospital, downtown, and a short drive to the areas world famous white sand beaches of Bradenton, Anna Maria Island or Longboat Key. This duplex is in move in condition, but does need a fresh coat of paint and a little TLC on the exterior. It is priced accordingly.
- MLS® #A4447771
- Square Footage1,624
- Year Built1967
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGuest, Open, Boat, Covered, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Oversized Lot, In County, Greenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fenced, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address1807 46th Avenue Dr W #1807/1809
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHoliday Heights First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$106
- Avg. asking price$170,700
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
Neighborhoods Similar to Holiday Heights First Add
|Price Range:||$164,500 - $164,500|
Sunset Park Second Sec
|Price Range:||$185,000 - $185,000|
Pine Bluff Square Sub
|Price Range:||$187,000 - $187,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.