- MLS® #:A4443957
- Hidden Lagoon
- 3015 Pine St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2501 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4415 3rd Ave E, Bradenton
Live on the water in this canal-front pool home in one of Manatee's most affordable waterfront neighborhoods on the Manatee River. Just press a button on the covered boat lift, with electric, water and lighting and you are on your way with unrestricted access to the Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico. The newly remodeled kitchen has solid oak, soft-close cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances, granite composite sink and solid stone counters, perfect for entertaining. Newly remodeled Master bath for you to relax from a day on the water to recharge, but not before opening the sliding glass doors and jumping into your newly resurfaced pool to enjoy a cool beverage and watch as other boats go by. Wonderful outdoor spaces and a covered porch out by the pool to enjoy your morning coffee. There's a workshop/storage building with electric and cable + two additional sheds to store all of your toys! New water heater and newer electric panel. Home is concrete block construction. Truly your own waterfront resort located mere moments from the bustling and thriving downtown Bradenton, Anna Maria Island and downtown Sarasota. Only moments from I-75, shopping, UTC and a few miles to celebrated white-sand beaches.
- MLS® #A4447715
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,533
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Cape Cod, Other
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market6
- Address4415 3rd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$309
- Avg. asking price$613,167
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Window Treatments, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4434821
- Water Oak Unit Two
- 6610 63rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2584 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4451857
- Eagle Trace Ph Iic
- 12318 Halfmoon Lake Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1932 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverdale
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $639,900|
River Forest Sub
|Price Range:||$629,900 - $629,900|
Bel Mare Ph I Condo
|Price Range:||$625,000 - $625,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.