- MLS® #:A4432137
- Mill Creek Ph V
- 13406 2nd Ave Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2490 Sq Ft 1.62 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3705 65th St E, Bradenton
This is the house of your dreams!!!! The one you were looking for!!!! Located in Braden Oaks, on over 2 acres, you can enjoy quiet private country living, only 5 min from I-75, in other words, close to everything including dinning and shopping. This non deed restricted, (HOA is voluntary) 3 bedrooms (possible 4) and 2 bathroom pool home with over 3,000 sf shows like a model. This home has been lovingly designed and well maintained by the original owners and in the midst of a busy lifestyle, this property provides an abundant source of tranquility and peace of mind to come home to starting with the fabulous driveway. The first floor features vaulted ceilings, inside laundry room, wood burning fireplace in the living room, a nice and well equipped kitchen, formal dining room, 2 bedrooms, bar area and an enormous family room, everything overlooking the screen porch pool area and pond. Enjoy endless summer days relaxing in your nice pool or entertaining your family and friends in the expansive and private patio. Second floor features a big masterbedroom. Plenty of room for RV, boat and recreational vehicles. Hurry over and get ready to make an offer before its gone. Sellers are ready to close.
- MLS® #A4447681
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,115
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Address3705 65th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$202
- Avg. asking price$619,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market44
- MLS® #:R4901930
- Riverside Preserve
- 909 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 3651 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4443898
- Preserve At Panther Ridge Ph Iii
- 8309 Curlew Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 5 BA 3974 Sq Ft 1.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$619,900 - $619,900|
University Park Country Club
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $799,000|
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire 2
|Price Range:||$569,000 - $569,000|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast Paradise Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:31pm EST.