- MLS® #:A4454014
- Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- 20906 Parkstone Ter
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 BD 5 BA 6486 Sq Ft 1.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15514 Anchorage Pl, Lakewood Ranch
An absolute masterpiece of architectural design, this French Chateau with almost an acre of manicured gardens complemented by a spectacular lake view, offers a life defined by timeless elegance and exclusivity. This spectacular estate sets the tone for this palatial residence, where a host of opulent living spaces encase you in luxury from the moment you step in. From the incredible stone walls and brick backsplashes to the elaborate crown moldings and stone fireplaces, prepare yourself for an evening of refined entertaining. The true gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line appliances, open dining room, and separate butler’s pantry with bar make this a definite yes. Unwind for the night in the regal master suite with walk in closets and luxurious master bath with his and her vanities. Step outside to the breathtaking outdoor living space where one will refresh in the heated pool with spa and entertain alfresco from the covered lanai, before capping the night by the glow of the outdoor fire pit and view of the gazebo. The inviting guest house is the ideal space with morning bar, bedroom, bath and lanai which leads one to the elaborate gardens. Other notable features include three additional guest suites, private den and additional 5th bedroom or second office, outdoor lighting, stone fireplaces, enchanting living room, and porte-cochere entry to garages. This gated estate not only exemplifies it but absolutely defines best in class.
- MLS® #A4447571
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,060
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Private
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Recreation Facilities, Special Community Restrictions, Recreation Building
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market107
- Address15514 Anchorage Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph Ii
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$497
- Avg. asking price$1,893,300
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Indoor Grill, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Gas, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Lake Club Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$1,950,000 - $1,950,000|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Dd U1 u2
|Price Range:||$1,079,000 - $2,950,000|
|Price Range:||$985,000 - $2,825,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 5:45pm EST.