- MLS® #:T3187681
- Country Creek Sub Ph Iii
- 324 141st Ct Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2174 Sq Ft 0.99 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7611 Charleston St, Bradenton
The fantastic location and beautiful gated community is just another reason to love this immaculate 4 bedroom, 3 bath home. One-level living with split bedroom floorplan and a desirable southeastern rear exposure. Boasting many features such as wood and tile flooring, crown molding, plantation shutters, a well-designed kitchen with granite tops, tall cabinets, natural gas cooking, pantry and French door refrigerator. The owner’s retreat offers dual sinks, a soaking tub and walk-in tiled shower plus 2 fitted closets. You will enjoy complete privacy relaxing on your oversized screened lanai and open brick paver patio beyond. Lots of foliage and beautiful flowers create curb appeal and a feeling of tranquility. From swimming pools, outdoor kitchens, playground, shaded areas, nature trails and fitness center; there is something for everyone to enjoy. And the best of all, it is a short drive to everything from shopping, dining, golf, theatre, museums, the airport and more. Pride and care of ownership is evident throughout. 1-year home protection plan provided.
- MLS® #A4447421
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market184
- Address7611 Charleston St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Place Magnolia Hammock
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Price per sq. ft.$176
- Avg. asking price$375,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorTile, Wood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4434753
- Palma Sola Park
- 7611 Alhambra Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2300 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8057392
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 924 Buttercup Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2822 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to University Place Magnolia Hammock
Riverwalk Village Cypress Banks Sp Epb34 105
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $399,000|
Rosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
|Price Range:||$369,000 - $449,000|
Tara Ph I Unit 6
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.