- MLS® #:A4447732
- 3008 37th St E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 3 BA 3417 Sq Ft 19.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2212 6th St W, Palmetto
LOCATION OF A LIFETIME…Truly “One of a Kind” this incredible property features: Breathtaking Open Water Views from 200’ of shoreline on the Manatee River offering easy boat access, a private sand beach and spectacular sunsets nightly…A custom design LAGOON POOL w/sun shelf entry, rich paver decking, a “wet” table perfect for cocktails and conversation and a TIKI Bar where friends and family will gather for festive occasions to "Let the Good Times Roll"…The GOURMET KITCHEN offers a centerpiece oven/cooktop, arched restaurant quality range hood, triple sinks w/pot filler faucets, luxurious Maple Cabinets, Uba Tuba Granite counters, all top of the line stainless appliances and breakfast bar that works for lunch and dinner too. The dining hall seats 12 and features magnificent Marble tile flooring, there are twin master bedrooms, a newer metal roof and a fun filled game room. The Lush Tropical Landscaping feels like you're “On your own Private Island,” there's an open deck with bar and Bar B.Q. and a "Look out Bench" perfect for star gazing or watching the boats cruise by. Currently operating as a VRBO the owners are open to selling their “Book of Business” (which generates almost $200K annually) or continue as managers for a clever capitalist looking to add a Legacy Property to their investment portfolio. Located just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Island yet still offering easy access to Tampa, St. Pete and Sarasota. CALL NOW to Investigate this investment and then START LIVING YOUR DREAMS!
- MLS® #A4447303
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,411
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market50
- Address2212 6th St W
- SubdivisionRichards Add Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$608
- Avg. asking price$1,465,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorSlate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalmetto Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
- MLS® #:A4408510
- Redfish Cove/terra-mana
- 4016 11th Street Ct W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 4 BA 2762 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4446372
- Judd Sub G H
- 4511 13th St W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 3 BA 1519 Sq Ft 1.97 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Richards Add Ctd
|Price Range:||$1,395,000 - $1,395,000|
Judd Sub G H
|Price Range:||$1,490,000 - $1,490,000|
|Price Range:||$1,499,900 - $1,690,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.