- MLS® #:A4437332
- 438 Webbs Cv
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 4 BA 3655 Sq Ft 0.43 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
734 Shadow Bay Way, Osprey
The OXFORD model is the very best design of Arthur Rutenberg. From the outstanding Exterior elevation with soaring Columns, you enter a very large front porch and a double stained glass French entry. The open floor plan with magnificent columns, high soaring ceiling, crown molding and multiple hiding sliding glass doors overlooking the Lake View and Oscar Scherer Park will take your breath away. This home provides 4 bedrooms, library, formal living rm, dining rm, family rm, breakfast area, gourmet kitchen, laundry rm, three full baths, three car garage, the huge lanai and a 27 foot pool and hot tub overlooking the lake with total privacy. The design allows the dining rm to be expanded to accommodate 30 at one table.
- MLS® #A4446585
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,370
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk, Cable, Park, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market11
- Address734 Shadow Bay Way
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$109
- Avg. asking price$251,200
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Built in Features, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- HighVenice Senior High, Venice
- MLS® #:A4435851
- 73 Sugar Mill Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 4 BA 3861 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
- MLS® #:A4449413
- Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club
- 56 Landlubber Ln
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 3 BA 2763 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rivendell
Village Des Pins I
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $249,900|
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
Stoneybrook Fairway Verandas 2
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
Listing information courtesy of Blakeley & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.