- MLS® #:A4447783
- Creekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
- 7203 46th Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1747 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5623 River Sound Ter, Bradenton
Great location! Impeccably well-maintained Freshwater model, and a one year home protection plan offered for your buyer's peace of mind! Home offers three bedrooms, two full baths and a den/office with built-ins. Owners added an enclosed 364 square foot sunroom with removable windows for enjoying the outdoors and a beautiful view! Bright open kitchen with white cabinetry, kitchen island with custom bead board, walk in pantry closet and newer stainless appliances. Owners invested in all impact glass windows, retractable full view screen front door, lower cabinet slide out drawers and keypad garage entry. River Sound is a quaint gated community close to I-75 for easy access to Lakewood Ranch, downtown Sarasota, St. Pete and Tampa. A short 30 minute drive to our world class beaches, a quick 20 minute drive to UTC Mall and 8 minutes to the new Costco! River Sound offers a resort style heated community pool, grill area, shower, spa, nature trails and fishing pier. Very active community with 2 dog parks. Call me for a private showing!
- MLS® #A4446528
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,744
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market54
- Address5623 River Sound Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$168
- Avg. asking price$280,000
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4441168
- Hammock Place
- 5019 23rd St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1599 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4441890
- Rosedale 11
- 8511 53rd Pl E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1603 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Sound
Coach Hms Ii At Rvr Strnd P7 Or2339 6827
|Price Range:||$267,550 - $267,550|
Millbrook At Grnfld P Iiib
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
Grand Oak Preserve
|Price Range:||$263,000 - $282,700|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:00pm EST.