- MLS® #:A4421792
- Oaks 2 Phase 4 C Part 1
- 731 Macewen Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 4 BD 4 BA 3192 Sq Ft 0.49 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1484 Seafarer Dr, Osprey
Breathtaking curb appeal with circle drive welcomes you to an exceptional Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club residence. Timeless architecture with soaring 22 ft. ceilings, two wood-burning fireplaces and an enormous 19x41 side entry 3 1/2 car garage. Enjoy entertaining friends & family in the spacious screened in pool area with brick pavers surrounding the sparkling 15x31 pool with sweeping greenbelt views. Citrus trees include tangerine, lemon, lime + Mango and banana. Updated gourmet kitchen with granite, solid wood cabinetry with soft close, stainless steel appliances & a pass-through to the lanai. The spacious master is on the ground level along with the living, family and dining areas, kitchen, laundry room and a 1/2 bathroom. On the second level are 3 generously sized additional bedrooms and two full baths. All baths are topped with granite counters. On a practical note, roof was replaced in 2007, the home has been replumbed. Southbay is a popular waterfront community in Osprey with monthly neighborhood events, boaters will love the easy access to the ICW and Gulf of Mexico via the Southbay deep water marina. Located near Pine View School, Publix is walking distance, shopping, Gulf beaches, and the cultural gems of downtown Sarasota and Venice. For the connoisseur of life that wants the waterfront lifestyle, this residence checks all the boxes.
- MLS® #A4446497
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,481
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1484 Seafarer Dr
- SubdivisionSouthbay Yacht & Racquet Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$538,240
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market52
- MLS® #:A4444137
- 3900 Waypoint Ave
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 3 BD 3 BA 2343 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club
Island Reef Ii Ph 1 2 3
|Price Range:||$439,000 - $549,000|
Island Reef I
|Price Range:||$579,000 - $579,000|
Village Of Osprey
|Price Range:||$525,000 - $529,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:16pm EST.