- MLS® #:A4439978
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Vi
- 6322 99th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2388 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6493 Rookery Cir, Bradenton
Tara Preserve offers golf course living without all the fees!!!... This Gorgeous corner lot has a lot to offer, 4 bedrooms/ 3 bathrooms with an upstairs bedroom with a walk-in closet, own bath and own living room, staircase and the upper floor have Dark wood floors that are very impressive looking... The master bedroom has also the same dark wood floors it's a must-see property. Master bath was remodeled with marble tiles, is amazing how nice it looks, This property has high ceilings, double car garage with enough space, a large family/great room off the kitchen looking at the beautiful pool, with a safety divider on the pool made out glass really neet and fine-looking... It's a must-see!!!
- MLS® #A4446352
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,633
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address6493 Rookery Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Iii Subphase H
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$76
- Avg. asking price$199,250
- Homes Available2
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4446920
- Fairway Manor
- 5112 10th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2519 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
- MLS® #:A4444555
- Bayou Harbor
- 916 66th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 3860 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara Ph Iii Subphase H
Avista Of Palm aire Sec 1 Ph 2
|Price Range:||$184,900 - $184,900|
The Meadows Sandleheath
|Price Range:||$219,000 - $219,000|
|Price Range:||$124,888 - $228,900|
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 2:16pm EST.